Buckeyes are encouraged to behave responsibly this weekend if they celebrate Halloween and the big football matchup against Penn State.
Here are some tips on how to stay safe while having fun:
- Be a good neighbor and respectful of the area in which you live. Those who attend or host a party should keep events under control, make sure it doesn’t get too loud and clean up the property when finished. Remember: Property destruction is both dangerous and illegal.
- Pace yourself if you choose to consume alcohol.
- Keep your friends close, and if you go out together, come home together.
- Whether you live in a residence hall or off-campus, do not let strangers into your home.
- Use the discounted Lyft Ride Smart program to safely get around the designed service area. And don’t forget that CABS offers on demand service between campus buildings nightly from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m.
As always, the safety of Buckeyes is a top priority. You can learn more about how to party smart at the Student Wellness Center’s website.